Death caused by the negligence of others including automobile accidents, construction accidents, medical malpractice, pedestrian accidents, swimming pool accidents, and boating accidents.
EXAMPLES of WRONGFUL DEATH CASES
- Wrongful Death – Landlord premises liability due to death of thirteen year old child from stabbing inside apartment building as a result of lack of security of building allowing intruders to gain access to building.
- Wrongful Death – Landlord premises liability due to death of two minor children after fire broke out in apartment building and fire escape exits were blocked and impassable, smoke detectors were disabled, and landlord had previous citations for safety violations from city.
- Wrongful Death – head on collision from crossing centerline resulting double fatality.
- Wrongful Death – head on collision crossing centerline resulting in death of driver.
- Wrongful Death – unsafe medical care resulting in death of baby.
- Wrongful Death – unsafe medical care resulting in death of patient.